Regular ball bearing
Standard bearings in stainless steel.
The new system of a stopper of a return course instantly blocks return movement of a rotor without the slightest rollback back, guaranteeing a timely reliable cut
Power transmission gear "steel on bronze", consisting of carbide specially treated steel gear and a sharp bronze screw screw, provides smooth operation of the mechanism and increased service life of the coil.
- 2 stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 roller bearing
- Strong graphite case with stainless steel side panels
- Multi-disc drag system
- Power handle in anodized aluminum with ergonomic handle
- Continuous anti-reverse
- Stainless steel line roller
- Perforated aluminum spool
- Stainless steel reel foot
- Line counter in metric system
Line Capacity, mm/m
|DRAFTER PRO LC300||3.8:1||2 + 1||552||0.40/390; 0.45/290||15/430; 20/310|